US Field Artillery Hall of Fame Nominations
Criteria for Hall of Fame Nominee:
- Nominee may be a former field artilleryman or civilian, who has made significant, professional, or voluntary contributions to the Field Artillery branch over the course of at least 10 years or a singular action(s) that have positively impacted the branch or nation. Nominee can no longer be serving in the military.
- Nominee may have performed remarkable actions such as a Medal of Honor recipient or contributed in multiple capacities over their life.
- Nominee consideration also may consist of performing outstanding civilian public service and/or patriotic service over the course of many years including, for example: civic work, significant fundraising for military programs, service to veterans, projects helping the disabled, community improvements, or leadership positions, etc.
- All nominees must be living at the time of nomination.
Each nomination requires a summary of nominee accomplishments, a detailed narrative, and any supporting documents. Please see examples at the link below.
Criteria for Nominators:
1) Must be an Active Member of the United States Field Artillery Assn.
2) Must be currently serving or have served in the following roles:
- General Officers from Army, ARNG or USMC
- Colonels from Army, ARNG or USMC (Active Commanders Only)
- CW5s from Army, ARNG or USMC
- Flag Level CSMs from Army, ARNG or USMC
- Current GS 15 Civilians who serve in an FA Billet
- Member of the US Field Artillery Hall of Fame
Each nominator may nominate more than one person as long as they do not fall in the same category (General Officer, Field Grade, Company Grade, Warrant Officer, CSM, NCO, or Civilian)
Log in to the Member Compass with your Member log in to access the application. Applications will only be accepted electronically. Nominations for the 2024 Class close May 1, 2024.