The 2021 Scholarship Applications are OPEN!
The 2021 Scholarship application window will be 15 Sept 2020 through 1 May 2021.
Please use the above link to apply for the 2021-2022 School year. You will be required to log in prior to viewing the application. Please use your USFAA Member log in or the USFAA Member log in of your sponsor. If you are unsure of the log in credentials please email DeputyDirector@fieldartillery.org !
The United States Field Artillery Association Scholarship Program was established to financially assist deserving students in furthering their education goals at an accredited college or university to attain an undergraduate degree or an initial graduate degree. The Association awards scholarships on the basis of Association affiliation, academic potential and demonstrated achievement, exemplary citizenship, personal
character and need.
- Be a member in good standing with the Association.
- Be in the immediate family of a member of the Association who is their parent or legal guardian.
- Be the grandchild of a member in good standing with the Association.
- Be in the immediate family of a deceased Life Time member of the Association.
- Be accepted for admission or enrolled in an accredited college or university with a minimum academic load of 12 semester hours (undergraduate) or 6 semester hours (graduate).
- Family members of any paid employee of the Association, Board of Directors, or Scholarship Selection Committee are ineligible.
- Financial support for the attainment of an additional graduate degree or any doctoral program will not be considered.
- Notification of acceptance to a Federal Service Academy (e.g., U.S. Air Force Academy) at the time of award will disqualify an applicant.
Scholarships are judged and awarded without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, race or disability.
Awards will be disbursed to the appropriate student account at the college or university to which the awardee has been admitted or is currently enrolled.
2020 Scholarship Awardees
Zane Bloom, Liberty University - $5000
Mitchell Browne, Tufts University - $3000
Patrick Doyal, College of William & Mary - $3000
Rebecca Winton, Allegany College - $3000
Emily Munger, University of Iowa - $2500
Previous Scholarship Awardees
Madeline Oberg, University of Florida
Mitchell Browne, Tufts University
Destiny Ortiz, Austin Peay State University
Caitlyn Posch, Evangel University
Christian Smith, MIT
Julianne Canaley, University of Miami
Christopher Holland, University of NC at Chapel Hill
Shannon Sullivan, Villanova University
Zoe Raney, Temple University
Haley Wrisinger, Kansas State University
Brooke Errington, Cleveland Chiropractic College